Thursday, August 27, 2009

Book Fest @ Malaysia 2009 KLCC 22nd-31st August 2009

The mega book exposition is conducted within a period of 10 days in parallel with the school holidays.
To complement the event, a series of fun-filled and exciting activities such as concerts, performances, contests as well as meet-the-author-sessions are planned throughout.





My Family and I have gone to the Book Fest@Malaysia 2009 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. We have went there for some books that I want to buy and I really enjoy going there because I just love books so much. Even though I've been there twice this week but my brother and I still have not get enough of it, because there are so many books that we love. We have spend more than Rm 500 at the convention.


4 comments:

jellyfishwiggle said...

What book you bought? What is your favourite ?

SM said...

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog. :)
I have bought many books, some are novels, revision books and for fun reading (comics), definitely have not get enough yet. Maybe I will ask my mommy to go there again this weekend. I will post the books here later. Have a nice day. :)

jellyfishwiggle said...

SM, thanks for the reply.

Johnny Ong said...

remember to keep those receipts for tax purposes.